Wednesday, July 2, 2008

first time ever at hooter's!

fun day! went to quickly's during the afternoon.. hung out with a friend and phuong for a few there, i got a free green apple snow. chea boy!

but yea. then met up with ryan later on, fucken jami lagged like fuck. n we just ended up meeting at my house, we had some photoshoot fun today.

i wanted to wash my dirty ass car though coz fuuck. haven't cleaned it in hella long, and it's filthy. but sadly my homie cindy wasn't going to be home so i couldn't wash my car, and i can't wash my car because i can't even park my car in my drive way. there's this huge dumpster thing that is blocking everything because they're re-doing my roof/walls. note to self though, clean car some time this week. and also change my oil

the highlight of the day was hooter's with the crew for max's birthday dinnar. yehay. happy bday. that was my first time going to hooter's ever, and wow they're chicken was pretty damn good, i would definitely want to go there again.. however I think I like Wingstop more than Hooter's chicken.

here's the group photo of people who went


yeaa. then chilled for a few afterwards.. and now here i am. 2:56AM. I need to start blogging earlier, so I'm not rushing my shit all the time coz of how sleepy I am.

time to hit the sack though. peece

No comments: