Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of july plus happy bday yen!

4th of July pretty much started off right on the dot for me, right when 12AM came. hit that shit off over at eddie's with a bunch of friends, 2 bottles of hennessy and a box of beers. and just had a good time. not a party or anything. just postin it

then later on that night hung out at bi's to play rockband. then people just started coming. we blew up fireworks outside. my god. 70dollars down the drain within like 5 minutes. it's almost as if we took the money. put it out on the street and burned it, except it looked really pretty. my neighbors had an ass load of bottle rockets though, like. a SHIT LOAD, i had no idea i was living next to terrorists.. so july 4th was overall a good day

then next day. july 5th! yen's bday yehhaayy. for the first half of the day it was dull, most of my time was spent playing rock band, cleaning my car, and contemplating on life. hahahaha then out of bordem, went to go pick up fanny. and for some reason, i just had an idea for a video, it was okay i guess. except bi messed up and accidentally clicked something that made the quality horrible half the time. but still good overall, thinking about re-shooting it.

later on went to yen's for her lil bday gathering thang thang. here are some pics
haha i hate thao by the way. she never talks to me anymore. i don't know why i took a picture with her.

the funny of the night though

tran: scratch my back!! i scratched your back. you know the saying.. "you scratch my back i scratch your back"
gerry: whoa whoa hold on. i thought the saying was "i scratch your back. you suck my dick"

arrite well time to wrap this up. maybe ill upload more pics later.

No comments: