Friday, October 3, 2008

new wallet

BEFORE ANYTHING. i must say that everyone should and needs to watch How I Met Your Mother because it is AWE... wait for it.. SOME!! hhahaha yeah only people who watch it would get that... SO WATCH IT!!



ANYWAAYY.. as much as i love my old wallet that was given to me as a present by cool people. (shout out to cindy haaay). i needed a new one for the old one lacked some features that this new one has. the main thing i needed was that flip-out ID thing. i got sick of taking out my identification all the time. and this new one also has more slots for cards.. and a zipper thing for who knows what in the middle as well! not too much of a fan of hurley but this wallet floated my boat

eye candy:


anyway.. my weeks have been filled with homework/studying/school/work/gym lately. and i'm still working on the whole getting more sleep thang. not working out so well. going to the gym at night has been helping me sleep though. i still find it interesting how i went into 24hour fitness with a free 7 day pass just wanted to get a free work out and walked out with a membership. the man bested me that day.

also. fucking racing labs. i want my goddamn JDM fog lights. gotta wait til oct. 9th and shit. son of a bitch. and fuck you amazon. who fails to give tracking numbers.

i think im gonna see gym class on oct 18th. first concert ever whattuuppp! haha bout damn time.



arrite well i need to go brush my teeth and head to bed. got work in the morning. then tommorow night is gonna be fuuun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously? gym class? lame. your wallet was cool! but it's okay i understand. hail to the hurley ;)